Action Plan
My Action Plan Week 1: Planification: To reflect on my voice tone patterns, I should identify instances when the tone may have been unclear or unintentionally fluctuating. For example, when I give instructions. For this, I developed a set of clear and concise instructions and expectations for classroom behavior. To practice conveying instructions and expectations with a clear and assertive tone, I must focus on maintaining consistency in tone throughout the class and remind them of the class rules to maintain discipline. I also consider it important to create a nonverbal attention cue (e.g., raising my hand or the use of attention getter) to regain students' attention during transitions or at times when they get off task. In this case: I say "one, two, three, eyes on me" and the students say "one, two, three, eyes on you" which I had already taught them in the first class I had with them, but I should use it more often. Implementation: The imple...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario